Edge is the world's first hybrid meter and the latest innovation from Hanna Instruments offering some of the most advanced technology for measuring Dissolved Oxygen.
The smart, slim-line design means Edge can be used as a hand held, wall mount or bench top meter. Combined with sophisticated technology, it delivers fast accurate results with laboratory grade precision whichever format you choose to use.
Model : HI-2040-02
Manufacturer : Hanna Instruments
Brand : Hanna
UN Number : Not restricted
Measurement product type : Electrochemistry (inc. Conductivity, Dissolved oxygen, pH)
Product type/style : Benchtop
- Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch keypad and an intuitive user interface are just some of the attributes that make this meter stand out.
- DO is measured through a unique digital electrode. Connected via an easy plug-in 3.5mm connector, this smart electrode enables Edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information.
- Programmed for basic and advanced modes, Edge offers simplified screen features for routine measurements or detailed data display. It warns users if the electrode is not clean or if buffers are contaminated during calibration using the exclusive Hanna CAL-CHECK feature.
- Key features
- Capacitive touch keypad
- large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- digital smart electrode enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- range: 0.00 to 45.00 ppm; 0.0.0 to 300.0% saturation
- resolution: 0.01 ppm; 0.1 % saturation
- accuracy: +/- 1.5% of reading
- slim, lightweight design means Edge can be hand-held, wall-mounted or used as a bench meter
- Main benefits
- calibration: one or two points at 0% (HI-7040 solution) and 100% (in air)
- programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Hanna CAL-CHECK warns if electrode is not clean or buffers are contaminated
- PC interface via micro USB
- data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- GLP data automatically transferred
- Range: 0.00 to 45.00 ppm; 0.0 to 300.0% saturation
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm; 0.1% saturation
- Accuracy: ±1.5 % of reading
- DO Calibration: one or two points at 0% (HI-7040 solution) and 100% (in air)
- Temperature compensation: Automatic, 0 to 50°C (-4 to 248°F)
- Electrode: HI 764080 dissolved oxygen electrode(included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 202 x 140 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 250 g
Approx. shipping dimensions: (W) 30cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 3.00 kg