Hanna edge® Hybrid Multiparameter EC Meter
|Measurement product type:||Electrochemical (inc. Conductivity, Dissolved oxygen, pH)|
DescriptionEdge is the World's first hybrid meter and the latest innovation from Hanna Instruments offering some of the most advanced technology for measuring conductivity. Supplied with bench-top stand, electrode holder, HI-763100 conductivity probe, bracket for wall mount, USB cable, power adaptor, instruction manual (in English), 3 sachets each of 1413uS/cm and 12880us/cm conductivity standard.
- Electrochemistry including conductivity, total dissolved solids and salinity of various liquids
- The smart, slim-line design means Edge® can be used as a hand held, wall mount or bench top meter.
- Combined with sophisticated technology, it delivers fast accurate results with laboratory grade precision whichever format you choose to use.
- Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch keypad and an intuitive user interface are just some of the attributes that make this meter stand out.
- EC is measured through a unique digital electrode.
- Connected via an easy plug-in 3.5mm connector, this smart electrode enables Edge® to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information.
- Programmed for basic and advanced modes, Edge offers simplified screen features for routine measurements or detailed data display. It warns users if the electrode is not clean or if buffers are contaminated during calibration using the exclusive Hanna CAL-CHECK feature.
- Capacitive touch keypad
- Large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- Digital smart electrode enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- Range: 0.00 to 29.99 uS/cm; 30.0 to 299.9 uS/cm; 300 to 2999 uS/cm
- Resolution: 0.01 uS/cm; 0.1 uS./cm; 1 uS/cm
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of reading
- Slim, lightweight design means Edge can be hand-held, wall-mounted or used as a bench meter
- Calibration: automatic with 7 standard buffers and 2 custom buffers
- Programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Hanna CAL-CHECK warns if electrode is not clean or buffers are contaminated
- PC interface via micro USB
- Data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- GLP data automatically transferred
- EC : 0.00 to 29.99uS/cm; 30.0 to 299.9uS/cm; 300 to 2999uS/cm; 30.0 to 200.0mS/cm; up to 500.0mS/cm (absolute EC)
- TDS : 0.00 to 14.99mg/L (ppm); 15.0 to 149.9mg/L (ppm); 150 to 1499mg/L (ppm); 1.50 to 14.99g/L; 15.0 to 100.0g/L; up to 400.0g/L (absolute TDS)
- Salinity : 0.0 to 400.0% NaCl; 0.01 to 42.00 PSU; 0.0 to 80.0g/L
- EC : 0.01uS/cm; 0.1uS/cm; 1uS/cm; 0.01mS/cm; 0.1mS/cm
- TDS : 0.01ppm; 0.1ppm; 1ppm; 0.01g/L; 0.1g/L
- Salinity : 0.1% NaCl; 0.01PSU; 0.1g/L
- EC : ±1% of reading
- TDS : ±1% of reading
- Salinity : ±1% of reading
- EC Calibration : 1 point offset calibration; 1 point slope calibration in EC standard 84uS/cm, 1413uS/cm, 5.00mS/cm, 12.88mS/cm, 80.0mS/cm and 118.8mS/cm
- TDS Calibration : through EC calibration
- Salinity Calibration : 1 point with HI-7037L 100% NaCl sea water standard
- Temperature Compensation : noTC, ATC (-20.0 to 120.0 °C)
- Electrode : HI 763100 Conductivity probe (included)
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions : 202 x 140 x 12.7mm
- Weight : 250g
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 25cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 1.00 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:ROMANIA