Gloves nitrile blue powder free disposable size 8.5 (large) Blue Nitrile (100)
|Model:||410-AL Disposable hand protection; gloves|
|Manufacturer:||Polyco Healthline Ltd|
|Material Description:||Powder free|
- Protection: Made from synthetic rubber, which is tougher than natural rubber or vinyl. The material protects the hands from punctures or tears from abrasive objects. The added feature of a rolled cuff provides additional Strength and prevents liquid roll back.
- DEXTERITY: The soft, pliable synthetic rubber is flexible to wear, making it easier to handle smaller objects.
- Comfort: The material feels soft and cool to wear, providing Comfort when wearing the gloves for longer periods.
- Grip: Textured fingertips offer improved grip during tasks that require precision.
- LATEX AND powder free: The GL890 Blue Nitrile contains no latex proteins, which eliminates protein sensitisation, making it suitable for wearers with sensitive skin. It is also powder free, reducing the risk of product contamination.
- Standards met
- EN374-2: Resistance to penetration by micro-organisms
- EN374-3: Resistance to chemical hazards (permeation)
- EN455: Requirements for single use medical gloves
- Shipping weight per case of 10 packs: 7.5Kg
- Dimensions per case of 10 packs: 42 x 27 x 26cm (l x w x ht)
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 30cm x (H) 15cm x (D) 15cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:MALAYSIA