Industrial denatured alcohol (was IMS, methylated spirits) >99.8% PL grade glass bottle (2.5L)
|Model:||133-PL-161 Industrial methylated spirits|
DescriptionIndustrial methylated spirits >99.8% (denatured with 3% methanol), PL grade, supplied in a 2.5L Winchester amber glass bottle.
- Custom & Excise authorisation letter required from customer (showing authorisation number and DTR (VAT) number) before we can supply this item.
- Denaturing components added to this material will be clearly stated on the bottle label
- Use as Industrial Methylated Spirits.
- The slight modifications made to the material composition will make no fundamental change to the intended purpose of the applications and use previously undertaken using Rathburn's Industrial Methylated Spirit/Industrial Denatured Alcohol.
- New formulation for IDA required & approved by HM Customs & Excise
- Rathburn solvents are supplied in full case quantities, with each case holding 4 x 2.5L Winchester bottles.
- Case contents can comprise different solvents.
- Note: we only supply chemicals to registered companies, and do not deliver to private addresses
- IMS, Denatured alcohol
- Formula: CH3CH2OH
- Molecular weight: 46.07
- Purity: >99.8%
- Approved (new) formulation:
- 95% Ethanol
- 4% Methanol
- 0.8% 2-Propanol
- 0.2% t-Butanol (2-Methy-2-Propanol)
- Water <0.2%
- RoE < 5ppm
- APHA <5
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 39cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 5.00 Kg
UN no: 1170
Packing group: II
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM